Tiny House Plus – I
In collaboration with Strowonen, we have designed a number of homes with the specific aim of making affordable, sustainable and ecological homes accessible to everyone. These homes can be adapted to your wishes in accordance with living requirements or financial possibilities.
Sustainable living: feasible and accessible!
You think about a new house. Beautiful, with a healthy and comfortable living environment. In terms of layout to adapt to your / your personal wishes. But also: sustainable (therefore energy-efficient) and life-course proof.
Living experience: a house ‘like a coat’
Quality of living is an experience.
This perception is formed by spatiality and use of space, experiencing ‘beauty’ (aesthetics), relationship inside-outside, user quality and indoor climate. A home must fit: with residents in their life phase, in the environment and with the available financial resources. Now and in the future.
Sustainability: necessity and starting point
The focus on the concept of sustainability has been the last years for reducing energy consumption.
We think sustainability is about user quality, energy efficiency and careful handling of the environment.
According to Strowonen, sustainability is:
• Healthy and comfortable living (good air quality, draft-free, non-toxic, pleasantly warm and cool)
• Generate energy and use building materials without fossil components;
• Reduce energy use and generate as much as possible yourself;
• Careful handling of water;
• Long-term use / enjoyment of the home (life-course-proof / reclassifiable);
• Little and safe maintenance;
• Application of natural materials (produced / transported with as little energy as possible / reusable).
Contact us or Strowonen.
Timber skeleton with straw insulation
2016 – …
Free to determine
Wherever you want
Rendering is done by Ingolf Kruseman from ASK